Recipes for Coho and King Salmon
- Cold Poached Salmon with Cucumber Sauce Recipe - A perfect summertime favorite served cold.
- Simple Grilled Salmon - Grilling salmon imparts a smoky flavor and is very easy.
- Barbecued Salmon Steaks - Barbecuing salmon steaks with soy sauce, garlic and lemon gives a smoky flavor and have great flavor.
- Bread Crusted Salmon - Baked salmon with a spiced bread crumb coating leaves the fish moist and tasty.
- Parmesan Crusted Salmon - Baked salmon crusted with a parmesan cheese spiced bread crumb mixture.
- Pecan Crusted Salmon - Baked salmon crusted with a pecan bread crumb mixture leaves the fish moist and with a nutty flavor.
- Racine Barbecued Salmon - We received this recipe from a fisherman in Racine, Wisconsin. The recipe bakes the salmon filet in an aluminum foil pouch on the barbeque grill with onions and barbeque sauce.
- Baked Dilled Salmon - Oven baked salmon with a mayonnaise based mustard dill sauce gives a moist flaky texture to the fish.
- Baked Pesto Salmon - Oven baked salmon with a pesto sauce and parmesan cheese.
- Parmesan Baked Salmon - Oven baked salmon with a parmesan cheese coating for moist tender fish.
- Salmon Filets with Apple Butter - Oven baked salmon with apple butter and onions are a fall favorite.
- Salmon with Dill Sauce - Poached salmon served with a creamy dill sauce.
- Salmon Cakes with Remoulade Sauce - Texas style Salmon Cakes with Remoulade Sauce.
- Glazed Salmon - Broiled salmon steaks or fillet glazed with a brown sugar, lemon, dill and butter sauce.
- Italian Style Salmon with Pasta - Poaching salmon filets in a seasoned tomato and white wine sauce served over pasta.
- Teriyaki Glazed Salmon - Skillet fried salmon filets with teriyaki sauce and sesame seeds.
- Salmon Marsala - Salmon poached with marsala wine, onions, and mushrooms served over egg noodles.
- Broiled Salmon with Herb Sauce - Salmon Broiled and served with a fresh herb sauce.
- Trout Recipes that salmon can be substituted. - Trout Recipes for appetizers, dips, spreads, soups, chowders, and main dishes.
Nutritional and Other Information
- Canned Salmon Nutrition Information
- Removing that fishy taste
More Salmon Recipes:
- Wild Alaska Salmon Recipes