Wilmette is located on the Lake Michigan shoreline north of Chicago. There is a small harbor and two piers or breakwaters for fishing.
Click on the map from Mapblast for more directions:
Brought to you by MapBlast! (Click on map to navigate)
Directions to Wilmette:
- From I-41, take Lake Ave east.
- South (Right) on Sheridan Rd.
- East (Left) on Harbor Drive.
- Continue East on Harbor Dr. into Gilison Park
- Turn right at Overlook Dr and continue, there is a parking lot next to the Lake.
Fishing options in Wilmette:
- Casting spoons, jigs or lures.
- Fishing with bait under bobbers.
- Tight line fishing with bait.
Best times to fish Wilmette:
- Coho Salmon - October.
- Chinook Salmon - September through October.
- Brown Trout - October through April.
- Steelhead - November through April.