Kenosha Harbor South Pier
South Pier is located at the southeast corner of Kenosha Harbor.
From I-94, take Highway 158 (52nd Street) east.
Highway 158 (52nd Street) Dead Ends at Kenosha Harbor.
South (Right) on 6th Ave.
Left on the 58th Street, drive to the end of 58th Street.
Park in the Marina parking lot.
- Casting spoons, jigs or lures.
- Fishing with bait under bobbers.
- Tight line fishing with bait.
- Perch - April through July.
- Smelt - April through mid May.
- Coho Salmon - April, May and October.
- Chinook Salmon - September through October.
- Brown Trout - August through May.
- Steelhead - November through May.
- Brook Trout - November through May.