Kenosha Harbor at the Holiday Inn
A popular place to fish Kenosha Harbor is behind the Holiday Inn. Large rocks provide access to the waters edge.
From I-94, take Highway 158 (52nd Street) east.
Highway 158 (52nd Street) Dead Ends at Kenosha Harbor.
North (left) on 6th Ave.
1/2 block on the right side of the road is the Holiday Inn.
Park in the back.
- Casting spoons, jigs or lures.
- Fishing with bait under bobbers.
- Coho Salmon - October.
- Chinook Salmon - September through October.
- Brown Trout - August through April.
- Steelhead - November through April.
- Brook Trout - November through April.