Kenosha Harbor at the Pike Creek Mouth
Pike Creek flows into Kenosha Harbor. In the 1950's the creek was put underground and today flows into the harbor through a 8 ft diameter pipe located near the Holiday Inn. There is a short pier that extends into the harbor next to the pipe.
From I-94, take Highway 158 (52nd Street) east.
Highway 158 (52nd Street) Dead Ends at Kenosha Harbor.
South (Right) on 6th Ave.
Left on the 58th Street, drive to the end of 58th Street.
Park in the Marina parking lot.
- Casting spoons, jigs or lures.
- Fishing with bait under bobbers.
- Tight line fishing with bait.
- Smelt - April through mid May.
- Coho Salmon - October.
- Chinook Salmon - September through October.
- Brown Trout - August through April.
- Steelhead - November through April.
- Brook Trout - November through April.