Great Lakes Angler Super Salmon Clinic
The Great Lakes Angler Super Salmon Schools presented by Capt. Dan Keating and outdoor communicator Dave Mull. The full day clinic will cost $60.00 and includes a free goodie bag and lunch that will be provided.
Pre-registration is required to reserve a seat at the GLA Super Salmon Clinic. For more details, and to reserve a spot:
Call Captain Dan Keating at 847-395-5730.
February 9, 2013 Clinic Information, Schedule and Topics:
- GLA Super Salmon Clinic. Cost $60.00 per day. Topics will be repeated on both days (includes lunch and a goodie bag with salmon tackle).
Call 847-395-5730 to register.
- Open at 8:00am - Registration
- The Clinic starts at 9:00am
- Super Salmon Clinic Topics Include:
- Way Deep Kings
- Proven Steelhead Spreads
- Targeting Negative Kings Throughout the Day
- Discerning and Responding to Currents
- Meat Presentations
- Integrating "Traditional" Tactics w/Cutting Edge Tactics
- How to Locate Fish
- Lure Selection
- Trailer Boat Spreads and Boat Control
- In Store Specials, Door Prizes and a raffle will be available.