The Inner Harbor also known as the Small Boat Harbor or Simmons Island Marina contains the only public boat launch ramps in the Kenosha Harbor area.
Directions to the Inner Harbor:
North (left) on Highway 32 (Sheridan Road)
East (Right) on 50th St.
Cross the Harbor bridge.
North (Left) on Kennedy Memorial Drive.
West (Left) on next street 45th St.
Parking is available in the boat ramp area or
Along the East side of the Inner Harbor.
Fishing options in the Inner Harbor:
Casting spoons, jigs or lures.
Fishing with bait under bobbers.
Make sure you bring a net with a long handle.
Its about 4 feet from the pier to the water.
Best times to fish the Inner Harbor:
- Brown Trout - November through April.
- Steelhead - November through April.
- Brook Trout - November through April.
- Ice fishing is available in January/February
- Make sure you check for safe Ice !!!!!