Okuma Clarion High Speed Reels
453LS and 553LS
6.2:1 Gear Ratio
The Okuma Clarion reels high speed 6.2:1 Gear Ratio level wind models of fishing reels showcases Okuma's enthusiasm for our patented Mechanical Stabilizing System, or MSS. The MSS system ties the spool shaft, pinion gear, pinion gear bearing, drive shaft and main gear together with a single support system. The result is superior alignment and performance over the long term. Choose Clarion reels for salmon, stripers, lake trout, large catfish, rockfish' anywhere Clarion's powerful XL Gearing and multi-disc Carbonite drag system can be turned loose on big fish.
Clarion reels include Okuma's Tension Spool Control, or TSC function. This secondary drag system governs the spool when in free spool and turns downrigger, diving planer and heavy lead fisheries into easy, one-handed presentations. Clarion Star Drag Reels Feature:
- Lightweight corrosion resistant frame and side plates
- New 453LS and 553LS high-speed level wind models
- Machined aluminum, gold anodized spool
- Magnetic cast control system (453 model)
- Stainless steel reinforcing side plate rings
- Multi-disc Carbonite drag system
- Ratcheting drag star for precise drag settings
- 2BB+1RB Stainless steel bearing drive system
- Quick-Set anti-reverse roller bearing
- Dual anti-reverse system. (Mechanical and roller bearing)
- Speed Lock pinion gear system for instant engagement
- Oversized hardened brass XL gearing system
- Self lubricating gear system, all models
- Wide Mouth level wind: Clearance for copper line (L and LX)
- Silent retrieve system for increased smoothness
- MSS: Mechanical Stabilizing System for increased durability
- Clarion star drag reels are backed by a 1-year warranty
Prices subject to change without notice.
This web page was last modified on
Wednesday, February 10, 2016
Copyright © 2000-2019 Lake Michigan Angler
No content, pictures, graphics, images or other material from LakeMichiganAngler.com
may be copied, printed, or reproduced in any manner, without prior written permission.
All rights reserved.