Click to escape another site's frames
Saturday, August 17, 2019
|Like Us or Share on Facebook|
click on a topic area:
Recipes for Coho and King Salmon
Lake Michigan provides some of the best fishing for coho salmon and king salmon in the Midwest. Coho Salmon and also commonly called Silver Salmon. King Salmon and also commonly called Chinook Salmon. The states surrounding the lake were settled in the early 1800's providing a rich tradition with many regional cooking specialities and techniques. The midwest sytle of cooking can be both simple and elegant. We will be adding regional recipes offering the unique flavors of midwest cooking and some other favorite recipes from different areas.
Nutritional and Other Information:
More Salmon Recipes:
- Cold Poached Salmon with Cucumber Sauce Recipe - A perfect summertime favorite served cold.
- Simple Grilled Salmon - Grilling salmon imparts a smoky flavor and is very easy.
- Barbecued Salmon Steaks - Barbecuing salmon steaks with soy sauce, garlic and lemon gives a smoky flavor and have great flavor.
- Bread Crusted Salmon - Baked salmon with a spiced bread crumb coating leaves the fish moist and tasty.
- Parmesan Crusted Salmon - Baked salmon crusted with a parmesan cheese spiced bread crumb mixture.
- Pecan Crusted Salmon - Baked salmon crusted with a pecan bread crumb mixture leaves the fish moist and with a nutty flavor.
- Racine Barbecued Salmon - We received this recipe from a fisherman in Racine, Wisconsin. The recipe bakes the salmon filet in an aluminum foil pouch on the barbeque grill with onions and barbeque sauce.
- Baked Dilled Salmon - Oven baked salmon with a mayonnaise based mustard dill sauce gives a moist flaky texture to the fish.
- Baked Pesto Salmon - Oven baked salmon with a pesto sauce and parmesan cheese.
- Parmesan Baked Salmon - Oven baked salmon with a parmesan cheese coating for moist tender fish.
- Salmon Filets with Apple Butter - Oven baked salmon with apple butter and onions are a fall favorite.
- Salmon with Dill Sauce - Poached salmon served with a creamy dill sauce.
- Salmon Cakes with Remoulade Sauce - Texas style Salmon Cakes with Remoulade Sauce.
- Glazed Salmon - Broiled salmon steaks or fillet glazed with a brown sugar, lemon, dill and butter sauce.
- Italian Style Salmon with Pasta - Poaching salmon filets in a seasoned tomato and white wine sauce served over pasta.
- Teriyaki Glazed Salmon - Skillet fried salmon filets with teriyaki sauce and sesame seeds.
- Salmon Marsala - Salmon poached with marsala wine, onions, and mushrooms served over egg noodles.
- Broiled Salmon with Herb Sauce - Salmon Broiled and served with a fresh herb sauce.
- Trout Recipes that salmon can be substituted. - Trout Recipes for appetizers, dips, spreads, soups, chowders, and main dishes.
To have recipes considered for addition please Email Us:
Lake Michigan Angler
All rights reserved.
This web page was last modified on
Monday, February 24, 2014
Copyright © 2000-2019 Lake Michigan Angler
No content, pictures, graphics, images or other material from LakeMichiganAngler.com
may be copied, printed, or reproduced in any manner, without prior written permission.
All rights reserved.